d3dxof: Add a test to dump an X object data (enabled when objects.txt and templates.txt are present) (try 2)

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Sun Dec 14 17:30:55 CST 2008

Hi all,
I just wanted to take the opportunity to draw some attention to Christian's
great work on these higher-level DirectX libraries. I didn't really notice
it until I accidentally ran some dx8 sdk samples with the builtin d3dxof and
it just worked instead of complaining about lots of stubs.

His whole work has been pretty silent, but I think Christian deserves lots
of credits here. Good work!