wine-1.2 release criteria?

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:51:45 CST 2008

2008/12/15 Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>:

> - DIB Engine
> As mentioned in
> http://www.winehq.org/wwn/354#Another%20shot%20at%20a%20DIB%20Engine
> Massimo picked up Jesse's DIB engine code and has been trying to
> use it with Autocad.  He says he's starting to get fonts working.
> (It's surprising that he chose Jesse's 2007 implementation
> rather than Huw's 2008 implementation, but he said Jesse's
> seemed more usable at the moment, even though Huw's
> looked better in some ways).

What is the status of these? As far as I can tell, there are a few
changes that could be merged into wine proper, without pulling in the
respective DIB engines:

Huw -- gdi32: The dib colour table should always have 1 << bpp entries
(for bpp <= 8).
    http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/dibeng-hd.git?a=commitdiff;h=4c9188ee5e8c56aa0fb5719973663ac304ed994e

Huw -- gdi32: Don't use biSizeImage for a BI_BITFIELDS dib.
    http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/dibeng-hd.git?a=commitdiff;h=892bd17b188f8afa2303030e297a54ae1221190b

Jesse -- gdi32: Keep physDevs consistent to driver in Blt calls
    http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/dibdrv.git?a=commitdiff;h=754f91a30771a76e4704397f387d355a7fd06386

Jesse -- gdi32: Pass color table to drivers with SelectBitmap
    http://repo.or.cz/w/wine/dibdrv.git?a=commitdiff;h=9b60e63fd31877c7350c757bf4e005eb81f658e2