Unused vtables and debug channels

Andrew Talbot Andrew.Talbot at talbotville.com
Mon Dec 15 18:10:28 CST 2008

Ken Thomases wrote:

> On Dec 15, 2008, at 3:41 PM, Andrew Talbot wrote:
>
>> It appears that the following vtables and Wine debug channels are
>> not being used, so I am considering removing them. Please let me
>> know, therefore, if you have plans for any of them and want them kept.
>>

>> Wine debug channels in:
>>
>> [...]
>> winecoreaudio.drv/audiounit.c
>
> What debug channel is unused in this file?
>
> -Ken

Hi Ken,

I used the word "appears" above because this list was suggested by static
analysis. Of course, I would examine each file before actually editing it. I
think this one was flagged because the debug channel is declared before the
bulk of the file is conditionally #ifdef'd in:

WINE_DEFAULT_DEBUG_CHANNEL(wave);

#ifdef HAVE_AUDIOUNIT_AUDIOUNIT_H

Andy.