[1/2] imm32: Fix the ImmIsUIMessageA/W.

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 17 17:36:16 CST 2008

Since I value your input in imm32 and i do a lot of work there. If you
would like to send me that high level overview then I can see if it
works into wine.  That way you can continue to contribute and we do not
compromise the source code.

I have not looked at these patches yet so just send me an e-mail
describing what they do.

-aric