implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Sun Dec 14 04:29:53 CST 2008

I am mostly offline (2s ping times) for another two weeks, but noticed
the following starting a couple of days ago on my nightly FreeBSD 6.4
tester:

server.c:755: warning: implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'
shellpath.c:2163: warning: implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'
shfldr_unixfs.c:1745: warning: implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'
xdg.c:253: warning: implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'
theme.c:966: warning: implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'
winemenubuilder.c:707: warning: implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'
fd.c:1562: warning: implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'
request.c:530: warning: implicit declaration of function '_mkdir'

Perhaps one of you has an idea where this might come from and how to
avoid it?

Gerald