wine-1.2 release criteria?

Paul Vriens at
Mon Dec 15 09:24:05 CST 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:
> - Tests that pass
> We're making progress here, but it's hard to quantify.
> shows some runs still failing
> 20% of the tests, and others failing 0.3%, because
> we don't have a consistent set of machines running the
> tests.  I would love to see that site add a feature showing
> the failure history for particular machines.
I am doing this locally with my (6) testboxes. This way it's very easy to spot
differences or even flaky and inconsitent test results (see attached screenshot).

This is nice for me as I only have 1 box per OS. Not sure how this will work out
on And I'm not even talking about the extra amount of
diskspace we need for this.