[3/5] wined3d: Only apply shader constants that changed.

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 01:51:24 CST 2008

2008/12/19 Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg231 at gmail.com>:
>> Henri Verbeet wrote:
>
> This looks like data structure design mixed with GL and shader code. I think
> it would be better if the data structure was in its own file, without any GL
> or D3D dependencies, and wined3d and other components could use it.

If it was intended to be a generic heap, yes. However, this is
intended to be specific to the GLSL shader backend. The main
consideration there is that making it more generic would cost us
performance which we can't afford, considering constant loading is the
main bottleneck in most shader based applications.