Patch Feedback

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Fri Dec 19 08:57:12 CST 2008

Hi Alistair,

Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anything wrong with patches?
>
> [1/2] mshtml: Implement IHTMLScriptElement get/put event
>
> [2/2] mshtml: Implement IHTMLScriptElement get/put htmlFor

First of all, are you trying to fix a real bug? We're starting to handle
scripts ourselves, so your implementation is not complete. It would be
fine to add such semi-stubs if it fixes a real bug. Otherwise I'd prefer
to leave them as stubs so we don't hide bugs.

Also, we have NS_FAILED macro that you should use instead of
!NS_SUCCEEDED and printing a message on failure would be nice.

Jacek