Functions that should be static

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 03:48:33 CST 2008

On Thursday 18 December 2008 10:09:02 Francois Gouget wrote:

> dlls/secur32/secur32.dll.so: SECUR32_initNegotiateSP

This function would (and at some point did) register the Negotiate security
provider. It's not called right now because the provider is not implemented
and registering it broke some applications. The better solution here would be
to completely remove negotiate.c and readd it once it's implemented.

> dlls/secur32/secur32.dll.so: SECUR32_strdupW

This should be used by functions like e.g. QueryContextAttributesW. It's just
that we cheat and not implement the parts of that function that need to
allocate strings yet.

Cheers,
Kai

--