Adding Mac joystick support -- build problem (resend)

Pauli Nieminen suokkos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 05:21:16 CST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Nick Burns <adger44 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Resending this due to the terrible hotmail "formatting"
> Any tips for how to get legible emails out of hotmail without doubling up
> the newlines would be greatly appreciated
> Note: I cannot even read the emails I send from hotmail...
> -------
>
>  - Nick

You can use these steps:
1. Add your email and name to git config ($HOME/.gitconfig probably)
2. git-format-patch --keep-subject HEAD^
3. Now check that patch file looks correct in text editor. (You can also add
some extra text to message still)
4. git-send-email --smtp-server <your isp's smtp server> --to
wine-patches at winehq.org 0001*

(You can first check that send-email will produce correct headers with
--dry-run)

Pauli