Linking to a Mac OS X build of Wine from ?

Maik Schulz maik.schulz at
Sun Dec 21 10:57:26 CST 2008

On 21 Dec 2008, at 16:50, Dan Kegel wrote:

> Say, seems to be a popular source
> of nearly up to date wine builds for the mac.  How about we link to it
> from ?
> Furthermore, are his packages good enough to support?
> If so, how 'bout we ask him to add links to bugzilla  and
> the appdb from his page?

There is another source of OS X Wine builds at
. This is where I got my installers in the past, the owner is
rebuilding the site at the moment though. My feeling was that they
worked better but I don't have any hard evidence to support this.