Adding Mac joystick support -- build problem

Nathaniel Gray n8gray at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 11:00:59 CST 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Nick Burns <adger44 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a few tips for running built wine on OS XI have been working on getting SHOGO to run (I have one more patch to send up)

Hey, thanks for the patch, I'll give it a shot!  I also realized that
Mike K. provides his build environment and some nice scripts so I've
been trying them out as well, but still without success.  One thing
I've found is that I can replace the dinput.dll from Mike K's build
with one of mine without problems, so that may be a way for me to work
on the joystick support even if I can't manage to get the whole build
working properly.

Cheers,
-n8

--