Get font file (full) path from HFONT

Massimo Del Fedele max at veneto.com
Mon Dec 22 01:59:57 CST 2008

Dmitry Timoshkov ha scritto:
> "Massimo Del Fedele" <max at veneto.com> wrote:
>
>> In order to use Freetype library I need to get font file full path from
>> an HFONT handle.
>> Is there a simple way to do it or should I scan the registry/font dirs
>> to pair font faces/font paths ?
>
> Do you need this under Wine? In the app code, or Wine code? For which
> purpose?

It was in wine code, for my dib driver. But it's (to some extent) solved
by examining gdiFont list passed by SetFont() function, it already
contains an FT_Font handle for every used font (I think....).
Weird way to do it, but I couldn't find any simpler one....

BTW, I still don't understand the purpose of gdiFont parameter, and in
which cases it can be null.

Ciao

Max