d3d9/visual tests timed out

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Wed Dec 24 09:01:47 CST 2008

> My Atom based netbook with i915 graphics on F10 hits the timeout too.
> It's a minor nuisance as I have to hit the "OK" button even though the
> test will finish just fine.
Maybe its time to split the d3d9 visual tests up. There are so many tests in there, which often have little in common appart of the comparably small framework for visual tests.

On a properly working machine the tests run in just a second or less, but some drivers(even on Windows) are pretty slow in GetFrontBufferData. That may be the reason for the timeout.