Bugzilla - CVS/GIT tag

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Dec 26 17:07:40 CST 2008

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008, Austin English wrote:
[...]
> I was attempting to avoid more bugzilla e-mails to set the version,
> and considering that most people won't know the version that they were
> using that long ago, it's at most a futile effort.

The email should ask them to retest with the current Wine and fill in
the field with that version, rather than try to remember what they were
using at the time.That would be useful and likely eliminate a lot of
bugs (either because it'sfixed or due to lack of response).

                Linux: It is now safe to turn on your computer.