Are OpenBSD bugs worth filing?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:16:58 CST 2008

Some of us on wine-users are trying to get Wine to install on OpenBSD.
First, of course, we need to get it to compile on OpenBSD ...

Are bugs on this platform considered valid reportable bugs? I couldn't
find any OpenBSD bugs on a quick search in Bugzilla.

State of things: it doesn't compile cleanly yet, and ./configure seems
to fail to recognise a lot of libs that are in fact present.

(I realise that running Windows on OpenBSD may cause a
matter-antimatter explosion as the two security models meet ... But it
has *hack value*!)

- d.