[2/2] mshtml: Add VT_INT support in IHTMLElementCollection_item

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Sat Dec 27 12:38:19 CST 2008

Hi Konstantin,

Konstantin Kondratyuk wrote:
> Hi, Jacek!
>
> On Friday 19 December 2008 18:04:45 Jacek Caban wrote:
>
>> You're duplicating the code that handles VT_I4 case. Please avoid it.
>>

> Do you think, this code will be better? And can I truncate "VT_I4" from trace?

Yes, it looks better, but I'd suggest to move this code to separated
function.

> And about my test for this problem - it's OK?

Yes, it's OK. There is one improvement that would be nice to have. You
could test returned disp better than comparing to NULL. It could look
like an attached patch (compile tested only).
Also tests must pass after each patch, so you should change order of
patches or mark them as todo_wine and remove todo_wine in second patch
or send both changes in one patch. I'd suggest sending in one patch in
this case.

Thanks,
    Jacek