xinput: Add stub XInputEnable

ricardo filipe ricardo_barbano at
Sun Dec 28 11:15:33 CST 2008

it's almost that. but it needs some changes.
first you put the prototypes after the defines and typedefs, they may be needed for the prototypes.
second you don't put variable names in the protypes, it should be something like:

see the xinput.h file from the windows SDK for more details. :)

btw you could make a patch to include all the prototypes and defines of the header too.