wined3d: Do not treat oversized textures as failure

Vincent Pelletier plr.vincent at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 13:20:43 CST 2008

Le Sunday 28 December 2008 18:11:15, vous avez écrit :
> Wow, that is small. Even my pretty old radeon 9000 supports 2048x2048
> textures...
>
> I recommend to check the max texture size on Windows(does the game work on
> this card on Windows?). I'd say there's some driver problem here, 512x512
> sounds way too small for any semi-recent card.

I discussed with Thunderbird on IRC right after sending last reply. I noticed
that I was not using latest intel driver, so I'm building them atm to give it
a try. (Debian sid is quite outdated these days, because of work on next
stable, I even have to rebuild the kernel)

As for windows, I don't know. I'll certainly try if the rebuild does nothing.

--
Vincent Pelletier