winhttp: Correctly parse specified ports in WinHttpCrackUrl

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at
Wed Dec 31 02:04:32 CST 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 11:51:13PM -0800, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Hi Paul,
> you wrote
>> Depends on my previous patch: winhttp/tests:...

> The way we usually express that is to prefix each patch
> with its position in the series of patches.  For instance,
> your two-patch series might have used subject lines

> [1/2] winhttp/tests: Add tests for WinHttpCrackUrl port number handling
> [2/2] winhttp: Correctly parse specified ports in WinHttpCrackUrl

Thanks for that, I'll keep that in mind for future.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
Very-later-year Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson at

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989