dlls/user32/dde_client.c warning fixes (RESEND)

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Wed Dec 31 16:40:57 CST 2008

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer.com> writes:
>> The current version likely is actually broken since the ! operator has
>> a higher priority than bitwise & in C.  Unless someone really wanted to
>> use a very, hmm, unusual construct here?
> No, it's clearly not intended, but fixing this breaks the tests, this
> would need to be addressed first.

Well, I found the bug and provided a fix, alas the testsuite is not
exactly territory I feel home at. :-(  I hope we won't keep the bug
for the sake of not breaking a bogus test...

Jeff, the vast majority of dlls/user32/tests/dde.c has been contributed
by you -- is this something you could help with?

Thanks,
Gerald