winehq.org down?

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Sun Feb 3 15:31:58 CST 2008

James Hawkins wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm having problems connecting to the winehq.org server.  Is this a known issue?

The server has been getting locked up lately.  Jeremy Newman thinks it's related to
MySQL, as he's seen it running amok in conjunction with the crashes; he fears that
recent changes to the appdb code may have triggered this, but that's mostly speculation.

At this point, there is little hard data; there haven't been console or other obvious
log messages that would point at a source of the problem.  We do now have a mysql
log file, perhaps that will shed some light.

It's definitely increasing in frequency, though, as it's happened both days this
weekend.

Cheers,

Jeremy