winedbg pdb issue - n00b

Michel Jacques boardermj at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 12:44:39 CST 2008

Hi.

I've have setup my debug build (with pdbs) and MSVCRT debug dlls.

When stopping on a breakpoint with winedbg, I get a stack of calls in winedbg which does not
contains any function info from my dlls or app.  I only get hex offset of call within my dll.  But
I do see the information for wine sources though, function name + line number.

What do I need to do so that winedbg can extract info from my pdb?

Thanks,

Michel

      Découvrez les styles qui font sensation sur Yahoo! Québec Avatars.
http://cf.avatars.yahoo.com/