d3dx9_36: Implementation of D3DXCheckVersion try 2

tony.wasserka at freenet.de tony.wasserka at freenet.de
Tue Feb 5 04:48:39 CST 2008

Oh well, I forgot one point:
if you take my example code again, but don't build it under winelib
but under windows (i.e. it's a real win application) but later run
it with wine it may also fail because all dlls forward to the
D3DXCheckVersion of d3dx9_36. I know that you would have
implemented another D3DXCheckVersion for each dll, but this
again would've ended in the case I mentioned in the first e-mail.

Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene E-MailDomain inkl.
http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html