Call for winetest ing

Austin English austinenglish at
Tue Feb 5 11:00:55 CST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 10:30 AM, Paul Vriens < at> wrote:
> Hi,
> The good thing about having the winetest from one
> source( is that all the
> output is actually from the same executable and it's easier to compare. If
> people are using different build-id we will end up with a lot of directories
> with single test in it.

If some people went through the trouble of using buildid's and not the
precompiled winetest, along with documenting their hardware/OS on a
wiki page, for instance, then we could more information on where
specific failures are occuring. For instance, I noticed Joapa was
reporting some MSI bugs, and was the only one posting an MSI failure
in the make test usually failing bug.