comctl32: Fix invalid syntax.

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at
Thu Feb 7 08:46:01 CST 2008

Bang Jun-young wrote:
> On 2/7/08, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:
>> "Bang Jun-young" <junyoung at> writes:
>>> 18 hours passed, and it looks like Alexandre decided to ignore this...why?
>>> This fix is required for Wine to be built with VC2005/2008 (although
>>> Alexandre doesn't seem to care about it).
>> There's no need to count the hours, or to ask every day, especially not
>> with a mail to wine-patches. I have lots of pending patches from my
>> vacation, I'll get to it eventually, and if I don't you should resubmit
>> it after a week has passed.
> That's because you wanted yourself to be the only committer in the
> project. Why don't you give commit privilege to other Wine
> contributors as well?
Huh? Why would you need that? Wine uses git, a distributed SCM. You are
free to publish your own Wine tree without waiting for Alexandre.

People prefer to follow Alexandre's tree but nobody forces them to use it.

Michael Stefaniuc                           Tel.: +49-711-96437-199
Consulting Communications Engineer          Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Hauptstätter Strasse 58, 70178 Stuttgart
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Brendan Lane, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
                 Werner Knoblich