Fixing make test - progress update

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:11:43 CST 2008

On 08/02/2008, Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> That data has five test runs and shows clear across
> the board failures in msi:install, shell32:shellink,
> user32:listbox, and user32:msg.

The user32:listbox tests fail everywhere when not run from the
dlls/user32/tests directory! I have a patch in wine-patches that is in
current git (http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/?a=commitdiff;h=01af8501b992896a5fff38da365896b7708cc705)
 that fixes those failures.

I had a look at the user32:msg failures, but the test results for
these on Wine appear to be completely different on different wine
versions. I suspect these are down to configuration variations (e.g. X
vs. Wine window handling (with focus behaviour) and the like).

I haven't had a look at the others yet.

- Reece