IStream interface for domdoc and terminate call

Kornél Pál kornelpal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 05:57:34 CST 2008

Hi,

If you mean passing an IStream interface to DOMDocument.save method:
As far as I know save method is synchronous (if I'm wrong you still can set
the async property to FALSE). So when the save method returns you know that
the entire document has been passed to the IStream.

If you want to do something else please be more specific.

Kornél