Regular bugzilla hygeine

Dan Kegel dank at
Tue Feb 12 00:05:20 CST 2008

When we do a release, all the bugs in RESOLVED FIXED
state can be closed (since they were only waiting
on a release to be closed).
We haven't been doing that, and as a result, lots
and lots of bugs stacked up in RESOLVED FIXED state.
But I don't see any reason we shouldn't start doing it,
so I'm about to do it in honor of the 0.9.55 release.

(I think I've figured out how to avoid changing any
bugs flipped into that state since the 0.9.55 release,
let's see if I get it right.  Next time I'll do it right
when Alexandre releases.)
- Dan

Wine for Windows ISVs: