Fixing the last failing tests

Peter Dons Tychsen donpedro at tdcadsl.dk
Tue Feb 12 20:16:31 CST 2008

Hello M.

What is wrong with detecting the version, and branching the test code
accordingly? Other tests do that IIRC. I think that is a better
solution, if the version selector in winecfg is still going to be
meaningful (registry).

How about fixing the functions as well (like IsWindowUnicode),
so it returns the correct data according to the version in winecfg
(registry).

However, i do like the irony in your example :-)

/pedro