How is the testsuite built for windows

Paul Vriens at
Wed Feb 13 02:38:48 CST 2008

Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying to get the tests to run in windows, but I'm not sure how to build
> them. Any attempt to do mingw cross compiling fails badly.
> Who managed to compile all wine tests for windows, and how is it done?
> Cheers,
> Maarten.
Hi Maarten,

I'm doing this all the time. Before I sent a patch I usually have it cross
compiled and tested on different flavors of Windows.

I'm running Fedora 8 and I'm using the RPM's provided via

Mingw has to be very-up-to-date to be able to cross compile all tests. With the
latest RPM's I can still cross compile all tests.

Or are you talking about the full winetest.exe?