gecko download not robust?

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:30:31 CST 2008

You could make it a suggested package, a la wine-dev. Including is
also a possibility, but keep in mind that's several megabytes that
don't change with each release (or that often) that have to be
redownloaded each time. I've got high bandwith, so doesn't bother me,
but a lot of people don't...

-Austin