[RFC] winecfg enhancements

Reece Dunn msclrhd at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:06:44 CST 2008

On 14/02/2008, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> "Reece Dunn" <msclrhd at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know how to set up the meta bug/group to track these?
>
> We decided to avoid meta bugs in Wine. I'd suggest to discuss the things
>  first on wine-devel, and make sure that there is an agreement to what you
>  are planning to change. Only then start adding features, change functionality.

Ok. I was trying to find a better way of tracking planned changes -
what I am planning, the changes that Ubuntu are interested in and
other usability issues from other sources. Perhapse the wiki is a
better place for tracking planned changes, provided that there is a
more consistent way of tracking feature requests/requirements,
analysis and design documentation.

- Reece