gecko valgrind errors show up better now

Jacek Caban jacek at
Thu Feb 14 16:41:50 CST 2008

Dan Kegel wrote:
> The new version of valgrind shows better stack
> dumps for gecko valgrind errors.  For instance,
> etc., etc.  Jacek, if you can give me a debug build of gecko,
> I can probably give you even better info.  Interested?

I'm definitely interested. I can see from your examples that at most one
of them may be a MSHTML problem. The other ones may be Gecko or some
other part's problem. I don't have the debug build on my current
machine, so I will send it to you as soon as I will have access to them.