Windows Mobile API

Arthur Maciel arthurmaciel at
Fri Feb 15 10:32:32 CST 2008

Stefan, I appreciate your attention. Unfortunately I don´t have enough
hardware knowledge to make these patches by myself. I hope the interest for
linux raises, or maybe I fill the knowledge gap :-).

Thanks again.

PS.: I believe that on WINE page I´ll find info about its implementation and
how I could (on a high level description) adapt it to PDA APIs, right?