iTunes

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:23:53 CST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 9:15 PM, Christopher Harvey <arbuckle911 at gmail.com> wrote:
> What needs to get done for iTunes to work?

80% of bug fixing development is figuring out the answer to that
question.  If we knew all that was needed, it wouldn't take that long
to fix.  I'm not really sure what your motivation is for asking that
question, but assuming it's because you want to help out, you're
probably out of luck.  If you have to ask that question, you certainly
won't be able to fix it even if someone tells you what's needed.  If,
on the other hand, you just want to stir up the fire for developers to
focus on iTunes...well, most of us don't take too kindly to that.

--
James Hawkins