Edward Savage epssyis at
Mon Feb 18 00:14:38 CST 2008

Assuming syncing is the primary push behind this (or ends up being
done either way) I support iTunes being supports.  Though if people go
to a lot of effort on this and those features aren't implemented I
would consider this a waste of time.  For the person who does fix ipod
syncing I thank you very much.