[advapi32/tests #2] Don't set last error to 0 so we can check if it has changed

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:45:51 CST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008 2:17 PM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > We test for a last error of 0, so we shouldn't set it to 0 before the
> > function is called. This however introduces a todo_wine.
>
> Is there any reason to believe that last error should be 0 on success?
> This looks more like a broken test to me.

Well no.

I agree it looks more like a broken test me as well. That's why I said
I didn't see any of the tests enter this
'if' statement.

This if statement was introduced by Rob Shearman:

http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/?a=commit;h=1731df4ca0460c3ef15b274503e18d95ffe86036

I have no clue what the test does and what's wrong with it so can we
leave it like this? Or should we ask Rob to go
way back in his memory (June 2005) ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.