iTunes

Christopher Harvey arbuckle911 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:55:37 CST 2008

James Hawkins wrote:
> On Feb 17, 2008 9:15 PM, Christopher Harvey <arbuckle911 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What needs to get done for iTunes to work?
>>

> 80% of bug fixing development is figuring out the answer to that
> question.  If we knew all that was needed, it wouldn't take that long
> to fix.  I'm not really sure what your motivation is for asking that
> question, but assuming it's because you want to help out, you're
> probably out of luck.  If you have to ask that question, you certainly
> won't be able to fix it even if someone tells you what's needed.  If,
> on the other hand, you just want to stir up the fire for developers to
> focus on iTunes...well, most of us don't take too kindly to that.

That really wasn't the response I expected, I thought there would have
been one major thing that couldn't be translated into unix calls, and I
was just curious as to what that was. Yeah I'm trying to help out with
wined3d, but have no idea how to work on things like iTunes.
Disclaimer:
I have no motivation to get wine developers to work on iTunes because
even if it was platinum I would never use it.