[feature requist] Glide API support

Vincent Weber weber.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:25:25 CST 2008

Dear Wine devs,

There are some games out there that were built with the Glide API. The Glide
API is the graphics API of the 3dfx Voodoo cards and is basically a stripped
down version of OpenGL. Could please consider adding support for the Glide
API because I, and other have games that requires this API to be able to run
under Wine. Now I know that there are Glide wrappers but they don't seem to
work for a lot of people, including me, and Glide has been a very popular
game API in the mid- to late 90's.

Thanks in advance,

Vincent Weber,
weber dot vincent at gmail dot com