slc: Initial stub DLL (try 2)

Alistair Leslie-Hughes leslie_alistair at
Tue Feb 19 14:41:32 CST 2008

"Robert Shearman" <rob at> wrote in message
news:47BB0C1F.7060803 at
> Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
>>     slc: Initial stub dll
> I'm not sure we want to go down the path of implementing the functions
> in this DLL. Furthermore, this file isn't present on an XP SP2
> installation.
This dll is present for vista and Windows Server 2008.

> Can you give some information as to why this is needed and how the
> application depends on this DLL?
The standard Solitaire under Vista requires this dll, and uses function
(Stubbing this function was going to be my next patch).

Best Regards
 Alistair Leslie-Hughes