Do we need a forum?

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:51:41 CST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 11:25 PM, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> > Let's not forget the growing crowd of Macs as well.  I would like to see
> > the code from Darwine brought back into the Wine distribution.
>
> Which code are you talking about?

He means this patch

I have it applied in my local tree and am working to get it working
with the latest Winehq sources. Some stuff has changed and moved in to
user/gdi so I have a patch but it does not work yet...

> > I doubt
> > we will ever see an integrated Wine in Mac OS X.
>
> I don't think that spreading this kind of misinformation is helpful,
> especially in the developers list.

He means we will not bloodly likely see apple bundle Wine with OS X.

--
Steven Edwards