appdb: Increase readability by using slightly softer colours on Warning and Notes

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Thu Feb 21 04:45:32 CST 2008

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, Jeff Zaroyko wrote:
> I think this looks good,
> Do you still think we need to change the green Francois?

I prefer to have the text in the colored bar because that way it matches
the title at the top (Known bugs in suggestion.png).

So here's my proposal with a slightly lighter green and white text.

But I don't have a strong opinion on this, so do as you think is best.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
  Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux