appdb: Increase readability by using slightly softer colours on Warning and Notes

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Feb 21 04:45:32 CST 2008

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008, Jeff Zaroyko wrote:
[...]
> I think this looks good, http://jeffz.name/tmp/suggestion3.png
>
> Do you still think we need to change the green Francois?

I prefer to have the text in the colored bar because that way it matches
the title at the top (Known bugs in suggestion.png).

So here's my proposal with a slightly lighter green and white text.
http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/newfg.png

But I don't have a strong opinion on this, so do as you think is best.

  Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux