Do we need a forum?

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:37:15 CST 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 8:19 PM, L. Rahyen <research at science.su> wrote:

>  > Tom is committed to doing this with
>  > wine-forum. If there is something you don't like, such as the
>  > registration, advertisements, etc I am sure he is willing to adjust
>  > the user experience.
>
>         OK, then if he is reading this list hopefully he will consider my words as
>  feature request. If he really will fix these issues that would be great.
>  Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, ive caught the flu bug and ive been sick for
the past week.

I have yet to receive the first email of complaint about the
advertisements on the forum.
I know the Kontera adverts are considered by some as nag, pop-up advertising but
ive yet to receive a message or email asking me to remove them.

As for registration, every forum ive ever visited asked for registration,
sorry but I don't understand what your asking for?

Tom