website: add links to most popular active Wine forums

Tom Wickline twickline at
Thu Feb 21 13:29:32 CST 2008

And Google Groups has 738 subscribers :D

There for a second I was feeling rather poorly about the wine-forum site.

So, I suppose the forums I put up are about as destructive as Goggle Groups.
Actually 13 Members less destructive.