website: add links to most popular active Wine forums

Marcel Partap mpartap at
Thu Feb 21 18:07:10 CST 2008

 > (Though it sure would be nice if we had that bidirectional
 > gateway working.  It never seems to stay up.)

I tried to bring it up before, but anyways: drupal looks like a good way too go. It's fast, foss,
flexible and with these modules
and a bit of work it will be a perfectly synchronized mailing list - forum hybrid thing mirroring
f.e. wine-user in a forum and vice versa. However, these modules have not yet been ported to Drupal
6 yet, also this all still looks a bit hackish. At the moment I have to do some intensive studying
for an exam in three weeks, after that I'll try messing with those as I want to use them on my own
website, too. When I'm ready with that, I'll report back. Don't hold your breath, it'll take at
least another month...
regards marcel

   "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
                                                               -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)
   Change the world! Vote revolution @