website: add links to most popular active Wine forums

Marcel Partap mpartap at
Fri Feb 22 09:38:51 CST 2008

>> I haven't seen one I actually like yet, but I trust one exists.
Very nice work Jeremy. Cool :)
(Now I still will have to get something like this to work on my drupal site, but at least no user
shall suffer under my disreliability nor lack of a hybrid forum list anymore.)

   "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
                                                               -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)
   Change the world! Vote revolution: