[Wine] Windows Kernel & Executive implementation

Volodymyr Shcherbyna v_scherbina at mvps.org
Fri Feb 22 18:25:21 CST 2008

RegMon was just one of the examples. But basically, RegMon uses vxd driver
for Windows 9x. For XP it uses NT driver which hooks SDT. On Server 2003 it
uses legacy registry notification API.

UMDF support started from XP. It does not cover 2k. Also, UMDF is just a
part of WDF. However, I think it will be good to implement basic things,
like NT drivers support.

--
with best regards,
Volodymyr