[Wine] Re: Windows Kernel & Executive implementation

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:00:56 CST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Volodymyr Shcherbyna
<volodymyr.shcherbyna at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure that ReacOS is a good example. Quite a big amount of code in
> ReactOS contains leaked code of Windows (from Windows 2k). Recently I did a
> research, since I have access to Windows code(code premium subscription), I
> am able to compare things.

I was the project cordinator for ReactOS for a while and still have a
pretty good relationship with a lot of the active developers. Can you
provide me a list of all code (just a list of offending functions
would be fine) that is in ReactOS that you know to be from leaked
windows sources and I will work with them to remove all offending

Steven Edwards