wined3d: ActivateContext: try to fix wrong parameter?

Rico Schüller kgbricola at
Sat Feb 23 10:04:52 CST 2008

I refer to the last attachment to the bug (and the patch which was sent
in the initial mail -
it's the same).

I just want to say if my patch is wrong and the other way is wrong (see
bug ) then the real issue
must be somewhere else!
To find that my knowledge isn't good enough yet. So I just want to have
some help/hints to find the real source of the bug ;-)